Horizontal Lifeline System
The industry-leading Horizontal Lifeline System from SFS allows users to safely work at height without restrictions to their movement. Fitted to the outer roof skin, the system uses innovative shock-absorbing technology to spread and dissipate the shock load of a multi- or single-user fall, protecting both users and the roof structure.
- Independently certified: the system is independently tested and certified by SATRA to fully comply with all current European standards: EN795:2012 class A & C; CEN/TS16415:2013 UNI11578 as well as Australian and New Zealand requirements: AS/NZS1891.2:2001.
- Full-traversable continuous fall protection system: the user can move freely whilst connected to the line, without the need to disconnect from the system and compromise their safety in any way. Our unique CE-marked Slyder device is designed to pass freely over all brackets & corners, allowing access and egress anywhere along the system and avoiding the need for expensive entry/exit terminals.
- Multi-purpose, multi-user: the system is designed to protect up to 4 users, and can be used for fall arrest, work restraint, and work positioning. Alternatively posts can be installed as single point anchors for centralised maintenance tasks within a specific area of interest.
- Versatile applications: Modular post and universal base plate - covers virtually all standard applications. Tested in conjunction with major roofing manufacturers of trapezoidal, composite, standing-seam and bituminous & single ply roof systems, there is a solution to all your horizontal safety lifeline needs.
- Post yield force 4kN: Force required to release energy-absorbing element, resists accidental deployment.
- Market-led development: We work with leading manufacturers in the industry to develop product-specific solutions for Fall Protection. This partnering approach has led to fast, informed product development.
Find out more about how the technology works: